The host hotel for the Crimes Against Children Conference is the Sheraton Hotel in Downtown Dallas.
Attendees who have committed to attend the conference through registration will have access to the conference negotiated room block links. The conference is contractually responsible for all room inventory in these room blocks. We reserve the right to remove unauthorized reservations, or reservations that are made but not in accordance with the guidelines provided in the terms and conditions.
Upon registering for the conference, attendees will receive links to the negotiated hotel room blocks in the confirmation email.
- The link is meant to be used by one person to make one reservation in the name under which they are registered for the conference.
- The links should not be shared or used to reserve rooms for others who have not yet registered.
- You must currently be registered to attend the conference to reserve a room in one of the conference room blocks.
- Reserving multiple reservations under one name is not permitted.
- The name on your hotel reservation must match the name under which you are registered to attend the conference.
- Attendees who will be billing to another credit card should contact the hotel and request a credit card authorization form.
Do not proceed with registration unless you are 100% sure you are approved to attend. Every registration/cancellation incurs fees for the conference. You will be subject to the conference cancellation policy and the cancellation fee if you register and then cancel your registration.
Industry Rate Rooms: $162-$175 + tax/fees (depending on the hotel)
Government Rate Rooms: $154 + tax/fees (Not all CACC contracted hotels offer a government rate)
Attendees may contact Colwick Travel to assist with any booking needs.
PLEASE NOTE: With the recently passed City of Dallas Proposition A (“Proposition A”), effective January 1, 2023, the city hotel occupancy tax (listed on guest folios as “CITY TAX”) will be increasing from 7.14% to 9.18%. This will be done in accordance with Dallas City Council ordinance number 32363. Room rates above do not include state and local taxes.
IMPORTANT: The Crimes Against Children Conference is not associated with the Global Housing Corporation. If you received an email from them offering special rates for the Sheraton Hotel, DO NOT respond or make reservations through them. Contact the conference team if you have any questions or concerns.